The given path's format is not supported

Jan 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Edited Jan 26, 2011 at 9:04 AM

Hello Gepsio,

I am very thanksfull with your XBRL object. I have to read a xbrl document from my goberment on c# and after looking all around the internet, i have only found your class but, despite of this, it still doesnt works fine.

When i try to load the xbrl document (and it is well formated), your code returns a not supported exception "the given path's format is not supported". Do you know why?

private void btnProcesar_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            XbrlDocument Doc = new XbrlDocument();
            try
            {
                Doc.Load(txtDestino.Text);
            }
            catch (XbrlException excp)
            {
                MessageBox.Show(excp.Message);
            }
        }

I have upload the xbrl file on http://cid-a218efeef359141d.office.live.com/browse.aspx/P%c3%bablico

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Thank you for the report! I see that you have sent the XBRL document for me to take a look at. Thank you. Can you also send me any associated schemas or other supporting documents that go with the main file?

Jan 26, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Nickholas1332, can you do me a favor? Can you add this as a bug so that I can track it and I don't lose track of the issue? You can take the comment you wrote above and write the same thing for the bug. Go to the "Issue Tracker" tab at the top of this page and click "Create New Item". Once you do that, you can add the same text you added here. This will allow me to track it as something I need to fix, and will also help you identify when the issue is resolved. Thanks very much!

Jan 26, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Thnaks for your answer.
It is done.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 05:29:59 -0800
Subject: Re: The given path's format is not supported [gepsio:243321]

Nickholas1332, can you do me a favor? Can you add this as a bug so that I can track it and I don't lose track of the issue? You can take the comment you wrote above and write the same thing for the bug. Go to the "Issue Tracker" tab at the top of this page and click "Create New Item". Once you do that, you can add the same text you added here. This will allow me to track it as something I need to fix, and will also help you identify when the issue is resolved. Thanks very much!
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (gepsio@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email gepsio@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Jan 26, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Edited Jan 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Thank you very much! I see it listed as item 7843. Keep track of that issue, as I will post updates there.