Inspect Taxonomy

Jan 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Jeffrey:

I need to load and inspect a taxonomy for creating dynamic input user interface.
¿Could i use Gepsio to load and inspect a taxonomy?

Greetings, Javier
Jan 8, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Hello!

Without knowing more about the structure of the document that you need to support, I would say yes. Is it possible to send me sample documents (XBRL documents, schemas, and related files) so I can tell you what's possible in the current released CTP? If you can send me some sample documents, I would be happy to provide a more specific answer.

Thank you,
Jeff Ferguson
Jan 8, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Jeff:

You can download the full taxonomy at, https://www.svs.cl/sitio/mercados/ifrs_xbrl/svs-cl-ci-2008-10-31.zip
And there is also a example of a xbrl document build with this taxonomy https://www.svs.cl/sitio/mercados/ifrs_xbrl/svs_2008_10_31_informes_instancia.zip

Thanks for your time,

Greetings, Javier

2009/1/8 JeffreyFerguson <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hello!

Without knowing more about the structure of the document that you need to support, I would say yes. Is it possible to send me sample documents (XBRL documents, schemas, and related files) so I can tell you what's possible in the current released CTP? If you can send me some sample documents, I would be happy to provide a more specific answer.

Thank you,
Jeff Ferguson

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (gepsio@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email gepsio@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Esta comunicacion es de carácter confidencial, está amparada por el secreto profesional y se dirige exclusivamente al destinatario indicado. Todo lector del presente mensaje quedará debidamente notificado que la divulgación, modificación, reproducción o uso de la información aquí contenida por cualquir otra persona que no sea la indicada como destinataria del mismo, queda terminantemente prohibida. Si Ud. no fuera la persona a la que el presente mensaje está destinado, le agradeceremos nos lo informe a la brevedad respondiendo a la dirección del remitente y elimine de su sistema el mensaje recibido.
Jan 8, 2009 at 7:46 PM
Thank you. I will download these documents shortly and attempt to load them with the Jan 2009 CTP. If I see any problem, I will let you know.

Assuming that the load is successful, what would you like to know? Would you just like to see how much information can be pulled from the loaded documents? Do you need to see what some sort of "XBRL Document Inspector" would show as far as document structure? What sort of taxonomy information are you interested in getting out of Gepsio?

Thanks,
Jeff Ferguson
Jan 9, 2009 at 6:58 PM
I have downloaded these ZIP files and have begun to inspect its contents. I see XBRL schemas, and linkbase documents, but I don't see any XBRL documents -- none of these documents seem to have <xbrl> and </xbrl> elements. Do these ZIP files include XBRL instance documents, or does it only contain schema and taxonomy information?